1. You have Pinterest on your phone, kindle, ipad, ipod, and computer. This leads to pinning anywhere, the bathroom, the restaurant, the mall, church, family reunions (you show pins to family members as conversation), and even the car. You also have the Pin It button installed in your toolbar.
2. You feel great joy, when seeing a fellow Pinner, (mother, sister, grandma, girl-friend), and will spend your day over tea and talking about that Christmas wreath you saw and cute gif of a cat sleeping. You also gush, when finding a Pinterest member with boards so alike that you could be twins.
3. You have been through the many levels of pinning. In your moment of boredom you became impulsive looking for something fresh, and created at least five-six boards. You most likely deleted some old ones, and deleted most of the new ones within a month. You also organize your boards alphabetically, by category, newest to oldest, etc. And every so often the OCD side of you changes all your cover photos so that they color coordinate and match for viewers.
4. You know people hate when you double or triple pin the same thing, even to different boards. Yet, you feel like a rebel, when the yellow pop up says "Psst....You've All Ready Pinned This". Screw you I'm pinning it again like a boss.
5. You get excited over comments, re-pins, and new followers. Which you have every right too be excited, but you tend to take it to heart as if them liking_re-pining your pin means they like you personally. When the pins you love don't get re-pinned you think you're a failure.
6. Just because it's on Pinterest means one it's true and two you have to do it. Pinterest wedding, baby, and party traditions and ideas must be done. Having a baby? Gender reveal party and babymoon. Wedding? You must drink Starbucks the morning before and have a fishtail braid. Christmas? What's Christmas without a cookie exchange? Doing the things off of Pinterest makes you feel like the popular girl for once, like high school all over again. Bonus if you have joined the many Pinterest fandom followers! (Avengers, Frozen, Supernatural, Once Upon a Time, Disney, etc.)
7. You have over 30,000 pins, but yet you haven't read half the articles or tried to do half the things you have pinned. (Articles, Recipes, Crafts, Places to See, Advice, Books, Outfits).
You spend more time pinning then actually doing the things you see on Pinterest.
8. BONUS- You think your profile is so snazzy. When a Facebook friend joins, you feel as if you need to give them a tour of all your beautiful covers, simple but intriguing about me sentences, and cute profile pic. You also check your profile page, when it says someone has followed you that you know, because you have to glance at what they'll see and make sure things are tip top shape.
People who don't use Pinterest...
When surrounded by Pinterest users...Outsider!
If you still don't believe me take this TEST....I got You're a Bit Obsessed.
Also enjoy this gif, I found it on Pinterest (of course) and had to share!